Wednesday 10 June 2009

Class Generator v2.0 Released

The other tool which has been in Beta for an eternity but now finally released is v2.0 of my Class Generator - a simple tool for generating the skeletons of classes, interfaces etc. This was always just an internal tool, but I have now added a manual so that the substitution parameters are now officially documented along with the configuration file format. Yes, I know that using C++ for something like this is overkill and you could probably knock up some VBScript to do the job in half the time, but that misses the point that my tools are not about the destination but the journey.

The Release and Debug binaries are on my website here. The source code will be added just as soon as I've labelled and packaged it.

No comments:

Post a Comment